- Technology Benefits
* Superior bonding between nanofiber and substrate
* Improved mechanical strength of nanofibers
* Lower pressure drop, increased energy savings
* Higher fractional efficiency and dust holding capacity
- The Innovation
The innovation behind our unique bonding technology provides a major solution to the filtration industry where the poor adhesion between the nanofiber layer and substrate has been a challenging issue until now.
- Durable Nanofiber Media
The special polymer modification and unique bonding technologies increase the mechanical strength of nanofibers and provide the filter media withstand to external forces exposed during high pressure filtration, pleating, pulse-cleaning and handling.
Fineweb™ series of nanofiber filter media employs top quality of nanofibers and offers extremely high filtration efficiency at lower differential pressure than any other media in the market.
Ortakoy Sanayi Sitesi, Atalay Sokak
A Blok No.1, 34590 Selimpasa, Silivri
Istanbul, Turkey, Tel: +90 (212) 855 0 109
Gainsborough House 81
Oxford Street W1D 2EU
London, UK, Tel: +44 (207) 903 5265
- Follow Us Follow ctekmen on Twitter Nano109 on LinkedIn Follow Nano109 on Facebook